- Crash Course
- REPEATERS BATCH-
- Crash COURSE
- REPEATERS BATCH-
- SUNDAY , SATURDAY BATCH 12
- SUNDAY , SATURDAY BATCH 11
For students who completed Class 12 and planning to attend the medical Entrance Exam NEET and other
entrance examinations Such as IISER, BITSAT, KEAM, CUSAT, VIT, B.Tech, Integrated MScs etc.
- LIMITED Number of students in a batch
- EXCELLENT coaching
- Focussed on fundamental basic concepts regarding each topics and improving theoretical knowledge of
students, so they can perform in their board examinations and can score good marks above 95 percentage
- Exclusive problem solving sessions and regular assignments after each chapter completion to sharpen
their analytical skills so as to secure high ranks in any competitive examination.
- Physics faculties assure 180 out of 180 marks after repeated practice and hardworking
- Best study material package which covers the entire syllabi for NEET and JEE
- Daily Examination Program (DEP) for continuous evaluation and assessment of student progress through
30+ Model exams
250 + Daily exams
NEET/ JEE Online + Classroom: ₹55,000/
NEET/ JEE Online fees -35000 + Study material cost
- For students who studying class 12 and planning to write entrance exam for KEAM, CUSAT, VIT, INt. MSC
- Target Exams: NEET,AIIM, JEE Kerala Engineering Entrance (KEAM) and CUSAT-CAT
- Classes Commences on the next day after completing the board exams
- Fees : 13,500
- Daily exams
- Model exams 3+
SUNDAY , SATURDAY BATCH 12
For Students completing class 11 and entering class 12 in the next academic year
SUNDAY SATURDAY 11th BATCH
For Students completing class 10 and entering class 11 in the next academic year
- For classes for those who has an aspire to become a Doctor after 10th standard
- Helps students to identify their core strengths and to pursue their goals in a focused manner
- Develops the attitude and the confidence to aim high and succeed
Helps the student to excel in school and in the competitive examinations like NTSCs and Olympiads with a strong
foundation for exams
POLICY OF REFUND OF FEES PAID
- The application for refund must be made from the office on request.
- Admission fee and Study Material cost will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- A caution deposit of Rs 2000 will need to be pay as library Deposit. It shall be refundable after the course
on the return of all library books at the Institiute.
- No refund shall be issued to any student after two months course has been completed in the institute after
his/her date of joining.
- For each hour of lecture conducted at the institute after the date of joining, Rs. 250 will be deducted from
the maximum refundable amount and only the remaining calculated amount shall be refunded to the candidate.
- Maximum amount that can be refundable is Total Fees – (Admission fees+ Cost of Study Material)